Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: singly(0.05038 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to singly.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adv 1: one by one; one at a time; “they were arranged singly” [ant:
2: apart from others; “taken individually, the rooms were, in
fact, square”; “the fine points are treated singly” [syn:
individually, separately, severally, one by one, on an individual basis
English → English (gcide)
Singly \Sin"gly\, adv.
1. Individually; particularly; severally; as, to make men
singly and personally good.
2. Only; by one's self; alone.
Look thee, 't is so! Thou singly honest man. --Shak.
3. Without partners, companions, or associates;
single-handed; as, to attack another singly.
At omber singly to decide their doom. --Pope.
4. Honestly; sincerely; simply. [R.] --Johnson.
5. Singularly; peculiarly. [Obs.] --Milton.