Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: shaver(0.01466 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to shaver.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: an adult male who shaves
2: a young person of either sex; “she writes books for
children”; “they're just kids”; "`tiddler' is a British
term for youngsters" [syn: child, kid, youngster, minor,
nipper, small fry, tiddler, tike, tyke, fry,
3: a razor powered by an electric motor [syn: electric shaver,
English → English (gcide)
Shaver \Shav"er\, n.
1. One who shaves; one whose occupation is to shave.
2. One who is close in bargains; a sharper. --Swift.
3. One who fleeces; a pillager; a plunderer.
By these shavers the Turks were stripped. --Knolles.
4. A boy; a lad; a little fellow. [Colloq.] “These unlucky
little shavers.” --Salmagundi.
As I have mentioned at the door to this young
shaver, I am on a chase in the name of the king.
5. (Mech.) A tool or machine for shaving.
A note shaver, a person who buys notes at a discount
greater than the legal rate of interest. [Cant, U.S.]