Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: sealing(0.00978 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to sealing.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
anjing laut, cap, melak, menyegel, segel, tanda
English → English (WordNet)
n : the act of treating something to make it repel water [syn: waterproofing]
English → English (gcide)
Seal \Seal\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Sealed; p. pr. & vb. n.
Sealing.] [OE. selen; cf. OF. seeler, seieler, F. sceller,
LL. sigillare. See Seal a stamp.]
1. To set or affix a seal to; hence, to authenticate; to
confirm; to ratify; to establish; as, to seal a deed.
And with my hand I seal my true heart's love.
2. To mark with a stamp, as an evidence of standard
exactness, legal size, or merchantable quality; as, to
seal weights and measures; to seal silverware.
3. To fasten with a seal; to attach together with a wafer,
wax, or other substance causing adhesion; as, to seal a
4. Hence, to shut close; to keep close; to make fast; to keep
secure or secret.
Seal up your lips, and give no words but “mum”.
5. To fix, as a piece of iron in a wall, with cement,
plaster, or the like. --Gwilt.
6. To close by means of a seal; as, to seal a drainpipe with
water. See 2d Seal, 5.
7. Among the Mormons, to confirm or set apart as a second or
additional wife. [Utah, U.S.]
If a man once married desires a second helpmate . .
. she is sealed to him under the solemn sanction of
the church. --H.