Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: reprise(0.01054 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to reprise.
English → English (WordNet)
v : repeat an earlier theme of a composition [syn: reprize, repeat,
English → English (gcide)
Reprise \Re*prise"\ (r?-pr?z"), n. [F. reprise, fr. reprendre,
repris, to take back, L. reprehendere. See Reprehend.]
1. A taking by way of retaliation. [Obs.] --Dryden.
2. pl. (Law) Deductions and duties paid yearly out of a manor
and lands, as rent charge, rent seck, pensions, annuities,
and the like. [Written also reprizes.] --Burrill.
3. A ship recaptured from an enemy or from a pirate.
Reprise \Re*prise"\, v. t. [Written also reprize.]
1. To take again; to retake. [Obs.] --Spenser.
2. To recompense; to pay. [Obs.]