Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: receipt(0.01498 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to receipt.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: the act of receiving [syn: reception]
2: an acknowledgment (usually tangible) that payment has been
v 1: report the receipt of; “The program committee acknowledged
the submission of the authors of the paper” [syn: acknowledge]
2: mark or stamp as paid
English → English (gcide)
Receipt \Re*ceipt"\ (r[-e]*s[=e]t"), n. [OE. receite, OF.
recete, recepte, F. recette, fr. L. recipere, receptum, to
receive. See Receive.]
1. The act of receiving; reception. “At the receipt of your
2. Reception, as an act of hospitality. [Obs.]
Thy kind receipt of me. --Chapman.
3. Capability of receiving; capacity. [Obs.]
It has become a place of great receipt. --Evelyn.
4. Place of receiving. [Obs.]
He saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt
of custom. --Matt. ix. 9.
5. Hence, a recess; a retired place. [Obs.] “In a retired
receipt together lay.” --Chapman.
6. A formulary according to the directions of which things
are to be taken or combined; a recipe; as, a receipt for
making sponge cake.
She had a receipt to make white hair black. --Sir T.
7. A writing acknowledging the taking or receiving of goods
delivered; an acknowledgment of money paid.
8. That which is received; that which comes in, in
distinction from what is expended, paid out, sent away,
and the like; -- usually in the plural; as, the receipts
amounted to a thousand dollars.
Gross receipts. See under Gross, a.
Receipt \Re*ceipt"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Receipted; p. pr. &
vb. n. Receipting.]
1. To give a receipt for; as, to receipt goods delivered by a
2. To put a receipt on, as by writing or stamping; as, to
receipt a bill.
Receipt \Re*ceipt"\, v. i.
To give a receipt, as for money paid.