Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: quilting(0.01187 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to quilting.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: stitching through layers of fabric and a filling so as to
create a design
2: a material used for making a quilt, or a quilted fabric
English → English (gcide)
Quilt \Quilt\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Quilted; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To stitch or sew together at frequent intervals, in order
to confine in place the several layers of cloth and
wadding of which a garment, comforter, etc., may be made;
as, to quilt a coat. --Dryden.
2. To wad, as a garment, with warm soft material.
3. To stitch or sew in lines or patterns.
Quilting \Quilt"ing\, n.
1. The act of stitching or running in patterns, as in making
2. A quilting bee. See Bee, 2.
3. The material used for making quilts.
4. (Naut.) A coating of strands of rope for a water vessel.