Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: query(0.01074 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to query.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → English (WordNet)
n : an instance of questioning; “there was a question about my
training”; “we made inquiries of all those who were
present” [syn: question, inquiry, enquiry, interrogation]
v : pose a question [syn: question]
English → English (gcide)
Query \Que"ry\, v. i.
1. To ask questions; to make inquiry.
Each prompt to query, answer, and debate. --Pope.
2. To have a doubt; as, I query if he is right.
Query \Que"ry\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Queried; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To put questions about; to elicit by questioning; to
inquire into; as, to query the items or the amount; to
query the motive or the fact.
2. To address questions to; to examine by questions.
3. To doubt of; to regard with incredulity.
4. To write “ query” (qu., qy., or ?) against, as a
doubtful spelling, or sense, in a proof. See Qu[ae]re.
Query \Que"ry\, n.; pl. Queries. [L. quaere, imperative sing.
of quaerere, quaesitum to seek or search for, to ask,
inquire. Cf. Acquire, Conquer, Exquisite, Quest,
1. A question; an inquiry to be answered or solved.
I shall conclude with proposing only some queries,
in order to a . . . search to be made by others.
2. A question in the mind; a doubt; as, I have a query about
3. An interrogation point [?] as the sign of a question or a