Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: prospective(0.00989 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to prospective.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: concerned with or related to the future; “prospective
earnings”; “a prospective mother”; “the statute is
solely prospective in operation” [ant: retrospective]
2: anticipated for the near future; “the prospective students”;
“his prospective bride” [syn: prospective(a)]
English → English (gcide)
Prospective \Pro*spec"tive\, a. [L. prospectivus: cf. F.
prospectif. See Prospect, n.]
1. Of or pertaining to a prospect; furnishing a prospect;
Time's long and dark prospective glass. --Milton.
2. Looking forward in time; acting with foresight; -- opposed
The French king of Sweden are circumspect,
industrious, and prospective, too, in this affair.
3. Being within view or consideration, as a future event or
contingency; relating to the future: expected; as, a
Points on which the promises, at the time of
ordination, had no prospective bearing. --W. Jay.
Prospective \Pro*spec"tive\, n.
1. The scene before or around, in time or in space; view;
prospect. --Sir H. Wotton.
2. A perspective glass. [Obs.] --Chaucer. Beau. & Fl.