Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: prone(0.01215 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to prone.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: lying face downward [syn: prostrate]
2: having a tendency (to); often used in combination; “a child
prone to mischief”; “failure-prone” English → English (gcide)
Prone \Prone\, a. [L. pronus, akin to Gr. ?, ?, Skr. pravana
sloping, inclined, and also to L. pro forward, for. See
1. Bending forward; inclined; not erect.
Towards him they bend
With awful reverence prone. --Milton.
2. Prostrate; flat; esp., lying with the face down; --
opposed to supine.
Which, as the wind,
Blew where it listed, laying all things prone.
3. Headlong; running downward or headlong. “Down thither
prone in flight.” --Milton.
4. Sloping, with reference to a line or surface; declivous;
inclined; not level.
Since the floods demand,
For their descent, a prone and sinking land.
5. Inclined; propense; disposed; -- applied to the mind or
affections, usually in an ill sense. Followed by to.
“Prone to mischief.” --Shak.
Poets are nearly all prone to melancholy. --Landor.