Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: promoter(0.01096 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to promoter.
English → Indonesian (quick)
pemuka, pendorong, penganjuran, pengawam
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: someone who is an active supporter and advocate [syn: booster,
2: a sponsor who books and stages public entertainments [syn: showman,
English → English (gcide)
Promoter \Pro*mot"er\, n.
1. One who, or that which, forwards, advances, or promotes;
an encourager; as, a promoter of charity or philosophy.
2. Specifically, one who sets on foot, and takes the
preliminary steps in, a scheme for the organization of a
corporation, a joint-stock company, or the like.
3. One who excites; as, a promoter of sedition.
4. An informer; a makebate. [Obs.] --Tusser.
5. (Genetics) The region of a DNA molecule to which RNA
polymerase binds to initiate the process of transcription,
i.e. the synthesis of RNA whose sequence is determined by
the sequence of the DNA adjacent to the promoter site;
also, the sequence of bases in the DNA at such a promoter
6. (Chem.) A substance that increases the activity of a
catalyst, when present in small quantity in the reaction