Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: priestcap (0.00847 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to priestcap.
English → English
1. (Carp.) A kind of tenon or tongue used in making joints.
2. (Bot.) A species of willow.
3. (Fort.) An outwork with converging sides, its head or
front forming a re["e]ntrant angle; -- so called from its
form. Called also priestcap
4. A swallow-tailed coat.
This Stultz coat, a blue swallowtail, with yellow
5. An arrow. --Sir W. Scott.
6. (Zo["o]l.) Any one of numerous species of large and
handsome butterflies, belonging to Papilio and allied
genera, in which the posterior border of each hind wing is
prolongated in the form of a long lobe.
Note: The black swallowtail, or asterias (see Papilio
blue swallowtail, or philenor, the tiger swallowtail,
or turnus (see Turnus
), and the zebra swallowtail, or
ajax (see under Zebra
) are common American species.
See also Troilus