Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: powdered(0.01195 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to powdered.
English → Indonesian (quick)
bedak, bubuk, serbuk
English → English (WordNet)
adj : consisting of fine particles; “powdered cellulose”; “powdery
snow”; “pulverized sugar is prepared from granulated
sugar by grinding” [syn: powdery, pulverized, pulverised,
English → English (gcide)
Powdered \Pow"dered\, a.
1. Reduced to a powder; sprinkled with, or as with, powder.
2. Sprinkled with salt; salted; corned. [Obs.]
Powdered beef, pickled meats. --Harvey.
3. (Her.) Same as Sem['e]. --Walpole.
Powder \Pow"der\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Powdered; p. pr. & vb.
n. Powdering.] [F. poudrer.]
1. To reduce to fine particles; to pound, grind, or rub into
a powder; to comminute; to pulverize; to triturate.
2. To sprinkle with powder, or as with powder; to be
sprinkle; as, to powder the hair.
A circling zone thou seest
Powdered with stars. --Milton.
3. To sprinkle with salt; to corn, as meat. [Obs.]