Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: police lineup(0.00980 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to police lineup.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: police lineup
Line-up \Line"-up`\, Lineup \Line"up`\ (l[imac]n"[u^]p), n.
1. The members of a team who are scheduled to play a game.
2. Specifically: The formation of football players before the
start or a restart of play.
3. Specifically: (baseball) a list of batters in the order in
which they will bat. [WordNet sense 1]
Syn: batting order, card, lineup.
4. Hence: any arrangement of persons (rarely, of things),
esp. when having a common purpose or sentiment; as, the
line-up at a ticket-office window; the line-up of
political factions. [Colloq.]
5. A group of persons including a suspect in a police
investigation, arranged so as to be observed by a witness,
who is requested to identify the perpetrator, if he/she is
present in the group. Such an identification may be used
as evidence of guilt of the suspect. Also called a police lineup
. [WordNet sense 2]