Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: plating(0.01148 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to plating.
English → Indonesian (quick)
batil, lempeng, piring
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a thin coating of metal deposited on a surface [syn: metal plating
2: the application of a thin coat of metal (as by electrolysis)
English → English (gcide)
Plate \Plate\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Plated; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To cover or overlay with gold, silver, or other metals,
either by a mechanical process, as hammering, or by a
chemical process, as electrotyping.
2. To cover or overlay with plates of metal; to arm with
metal for defense.
Thus plated in habiliments of war. --Shak.
3. To adorn with plated metal; as, a plated harness.
4. To beat into thin, flat pieces, or lamin[ae].
5. To calender; as, to plate paper.
Plating \Plat"ing\, n.
1. The art or process of covering anything with a plate or
plates, or with metal, particularly of overlaying a base
or dull metal with a thin plate of precious or bright
metal, as by mechanical means or by electro-magnetic
2. A thin coating of metal laid upon another metal.
3. A coating or defensive armor of metal (usually steel)