Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: planted(0.01258 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to planted.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
menanam, tanam, tanaman, tumbuh-tumbuhan, tumbuhan
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: (used especially of ideas or principles) deeply rooted;
firmly fixed or held; “deep-rooted prejudice”;
“deep-seated differences of opinion”; “implanted
convictions”; “ingrained habits of a lifetime”; “a
deeply planted need” [syn: deep-rooted, deep-seated,
2: set in the soil for growth [ant: unplanted]
English → English (gcide)
Plant \Plant\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Planted; p. pr. & vb. n.
Planting.] [AS. plantian, L. plantare. See Plant, n.]
1. To put in the ground and cover, as seed for growth; as, to
2. To set in the ground for growth, as a young tree, or a
vegetable with roots.
Thou shalt not plant thee a grove of any trees.
3. To furnish, or fit out, with plants; as, to plant a
garden, an orchard, or a forest.
4. To engender; to generate; to set the germ of.
It engenders choler, planteth anger. --Shak.
5. To furnish with a fixed and organized population; to
settle; to establish; as, to plant a colony.
Planting of countries like planting of woods.
6. To introduce and establish the principles or seeds of; as,
to plant Christianity among the heathen.
7. To set firmly; to fix; to set and direct, or point; as, to
plant cannon against a fort; to plant a standard in any
place; to plant one's feet on solid ground; to plant one's
fist in another's face.
8. To set up; to install; to instate.
We will plant some other in the throne. --Shak.
Planted \Plant"ed\, a. (Joinery)
Fixed in place, as a projecting member wrought on a separate
piece of stuff; as, a planted molding.