Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: physical jerks(0.01035 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to physical jerks.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: physical jerks
Jerk \Jerk\, n.
1. A short, sudden pull, thrust, push, twitch, jolt, shake,
or similar motion.
His jade gave him a jerk. --B. Jonson.
2. A sudden start or spring.
Lobsters . . . swim backwards by jerks or springs.
3. A foolish, stupid, or otherwise contemptible person.
4. (Sport) The lifting of a weight, in a single rapid motion,
from shoulder height until the arms are outstretched above
the head; distinguished from press in that the motion in
a jerk is more rapid, and the body may be moved under the
weight to assist completion of the movement; as, a clean
and jerk of two hundred pounds.
2. Calisthenic exercises, such as push-ups or deep knee
bends; also called physical jerks. [British]