Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: pensioner(0.01093 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to pensioner.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n : the beneficiary of a pension fund [syn: pensionary]
English → English (gcide)
Commoner \Com"mon*er\, n.
1. One of the common people; one having no rank of nobility.
All below them [the peers] even their children, were
commoners, and in the eye of the law equal to each
2. A member of the House of Commons.
3. One who has a joint right in common ground.
Much good land might be gained from forests . . .
and from other commonable places, so as always there
be a due care taken that the poor commoners have no
4. One sharing with another in anything. [Obs.] --Fuller.
5. A student in the university of Oxford, Eng., who is not
dependent on any foundation for support, but pays all
university charges; - - at Cambridge called a pensioner.
6. A prostitute. [Obs.] --Shak.