Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: overflow(0.01100 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to overflow.
English → Indonesian (quick)
limpah, limpahan, meluap, membahkan
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a large flow [syn: flood, outpouring]
2: the occurrence of surplus liquid (as water) exceeding the
limit or capacity [syn: runoff, overspill]
v 1: flow or run over (a limit or brim) [syn: overrun, well over
, run over, brim over]
2: overflow with a certain feeling; “The children bubbled over
with joy”; “My boss was bubbling over with anger” [syn: bubble over
, spill over]
English → English (gcide)
Overflow \O`ver*flow"\, v. i.
1. To run over the bounds.
2. To be superabundant; to abound. --Rogers.
Overflow \O"ver*flow`\, n.
1. A flowing over, as of water or other fluid; an inundation.
2. That which flows over; a superfluous portion; a
3. An outlet for the escape of surplus liquid.
Overflow meeting, a meeting constituted of the surplus or
overflow of another audience.
Overflow \O`ver*flow"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Overflowed; p. pr.
& vb. n. Overflowing.] [AS. oferfl?wan. See Over, and
1. To flow over; to cover woth, or as with, water or other
fluid; to spread over; to inundate; to overwhelm.
The northern nations overflowed all Christendom.
2. To flow over the brim of; to fill more than full.