Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: pastil(0.00878 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to pastil.
English → English (WordNet)
n : a medicated lozenge used to soothe the throat [syn: cough drop
, troche, pastille]
English → English (gcide)
Pastel \Pas"tel\, n. [F.; cf. It. pastello. Cf. Pastil.]
1. A crayon made of a paste composed of a color ground with
gum water. [Sometimes incorrectly written pastil.]
“Charming heads in pastel.” --W. Black.
2. (Bot.) A plant affording a blue dye; the woad (Isatis tinctoria
); also, the dye itself.
3. a drawing using pastel, or of a pastel shade.
4. the art or process of drawing with pastels.
5. any of various light or pale colors.
6. a light literary work, as a sketch.