Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: override(0.01081 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to override.
English → Indonesian (quick)
keberatan, mengesampingkan, menolak
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a manually operated device to correct the operation of an
2: the act of nullifying; making null and void; counteracting
or overriding the effect or force of something [syn: nullification]
v 1: rule against; “The Republicans were overruled when the House
voted on the bill” [syn: overrule, overturn, overthrow,
2: prevail over; “health considerations override financial
3: counteract the normal operation of (an automatic gear shift
in a vehicle)
4: ride (a horse) too hard
[also: overrode, overridden]
English → English (gcide)
Override \O`ver*ride"\, v. t. [imp. Overrode; p. p.
Overridden, Overrode, Overrid; p. pr. & vb. n.
Overriding.] [AS. offer[=i]dan.]
1. To ride over or across; to ride upon; to trample down.
The carter overridden with [i. e., by] his cart.
2. To suppress; to destroy; to supersede; to annul; to
nullify; as, one law overrides another; to override a
3. Hence: To countermand; to overrule; as, a supervisor may
override the decision of a subordinate.
4. To replace (one system with another); as, the pilot
overrode the automatic pilot and took manual control of
5. To ride beyond; to pass; to outride. [Obs.]
I overrode him on the way. --Shak.
6. To ride too much; to ride, as a horse, beyond its