Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: outlook(0.01497 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to outlook.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a habitual or characteristic mental attitude that determines
how you will interpret and respond to situations [syn: mentality,
2: belief about (or mental picture of) the future [syn: expectation,
3: the act of looking out [syn: lookout]
English → English (gcide)
Outlook \Out"look`\, n.
1. The act of looking out; watch.
2. One who looks out; also, the place from which one looks
out; a watchower. --Lyon Playfair.
3. The view obtained by one looking out; scope of vision;
Which owes to man's short outlook all its charms.
4. The likely outcome, such as is indicated by the present
situation; prospects; prognosis; as, the outlook is grim.
5. The point of view or attitude of a person; as, one's
outlook on life is affected by illness.
Outlook \Out*look"\, v. t.
1. To face down; to outstare.
To outlook conquest, and to win renown. --Shak.
2. To inspect throughly; to select. [Obs.] --Cotton.