Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: organized(0.01149 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to organized.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: formed into a structured or coherent whole; “organized
religion”; “organized crime”; “an organized tour”
2: methodical and efficient in arrangement or function; “how
well organized she is”; “his life was almost too
organized” [ant: disorganized]
3: being a member of or formed into a labor union; “organized
labor”; “unionized workers”; “a unionized shop” [syn: organised,
English → English (gcide)
organized \organized\ adj.
1. same as arranged; as, an organized tour.
2. formed into an organization. Opposite of unorganized.
[Narrower terms: corporate, incorporated]
3. well-conducted. Opposite of disorganized. Also See:
4. arranged according to a system or rule.
5. being a member of or formed into a labor union; -- of
workers, used especially in the phrase [db]organized
labor||. Opposite of nonunion.
Syn: unionized, union.