Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: on the go(0.01066 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to on the go.
English → English (WordNet)
Definition: on the go
on the go
adj : (of a person) very busy and active; “is always on the go”
[syn: on the go(p)]
English → English (gcide)
Definition: On the go
Go \Go\, n.
1. Act; working; operation. [Obs.]
So gracious were the goes of marriage. --Marston.
2. A circumstance or occurrence; an incident. [Slang]
This is a pretty go. --Dickens.
3. The fashion or mode; as, quite the go. [Colloq.]
4. Noisy merriment; as, a high go. [Colloq.]
5. A glass of spirits. [Slang]
6. Power of going or doing; energy; vitality; perseverance;
push; as, there is no go in him. [Colloq.]
7. (Cribbage) That condition in the course of the game when a
player can not lay down a card which will not carry the
aggregate count above thirty-one.
8. Something that goes or is successful; a success; as, he
made a go of it; also, an agreement.
“Well,” said Fleming, “is it a go?” --Bret
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]
Great go, Little go, the final and the preliminary
examinations for a degree. [Slang, Eng. Univ.]
No go, a failure; a fiasco. [Slang] --Thackeray.
On the go, moving about; unsettled. [Colloq.]