Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: negotiate(0.01229 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to negotiate.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
v : discuss the terms of an arrangement; “They negotiated the
sale of the house” [syn: negociate, talk terms]
English → English (gcide)
Negotiate \Ne*go"ti*ate\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Negotiated; p.
pr. & vb. n. Negotiating.]
1. To carry on negotiations concerning; to procure or arrange
for by negotiation; as, to negotiate peace, or an
Constantinople had negotiated in the isles of the
Archipelago . . . the most indispensable supplies.
2. To transfer for a valuable consideration under rules of
commercial law; to sell; to pass.
The notes were not negotiated to them in the usual
course of business or trade. --Kent.
Negotiate \Ne*go"ti*ate\, v. i. [L. negotiatus, p. p. of
negotiari, fr. negotium business; nec not + otium leisure.
1. To transact business; to carry on trade. [Obs.] --Hammond.
2. To treat with another respecting purchase and sale or some
business affair; to bargain or trade; as, to negotiate
with a man for the purchase of goods or a farm.
3. To hold intercourse respecting a treaty, league,
convention, or other proposed agreement; to treat with,
respecting peace or commerce; to conduct communications or
He that negotiates between God and man
Is God's ambassador. --Cowper.
4. To intrigue; to scheme. [Obs.] --Bacon.