Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: narrowly(0.01785 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to narrowly.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
ciut, cupat, genting, memperciut, menciutkan, menyempit, menyempitkan, sempit
English → English (WordNet)
adv : in a narrow manner; not allowing for exceptions; “he
interprets the law narrowly” [ant: broadly]
English → English (gcide)
Narrowly \Nar"row*ly\, adv. [AS. nearulice.]
1. With little breadth; in a narrow manner.
2. Without much extent; contractedly.
3. With minute scrutiny; closely; as, to look or watch
narrowly; to search narrowly.
4. With a little margin or space; by a small distance; hence,
closely; hardly; barely; only just; -- often with
reference to an avoided danger or misfortune; as, he
5. Sparingly; parsimoniously.
6. With close adherence to the literal meaning of a text; as,
to interpret narrowly; to construe narrowly; to read
narrowly; -- used especially of laws and contracts.