Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: muck pile (0.01564 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to muck pile.
English → English
Definition: muck pile
, n. [Icel. myki; akin to D. m["o]g. Cf. Midden
1. Dung in a moist state; manure. --Bacon.
2. Vegetable mold mixed with earth, as found in low, damp
places and swamps.
3. Anything filthy or vile. --Spenser.
4. Money; -- in contempt.
The fatal muck we quarreled for. --Beau. & Fl.
5. (Mining) The unwanted material, especially rock or soil,
that must be excavated in order to reach the valuable ore;
also, the unwanted material after being excavated or
crushed by blasting, or after being removed to a waste
pile. In the latter sense, also called a muck pile
, bar iron which has been through the rolls only
, crude puddled iron ready for the squeezer or
see muck pile
in the vocabulary.
[1913 Webster +RH]
muck pile \muck" pile`\
(m[u^]k" p[imac]l`), n.
1. (Construction) The broken material at the face of a tunnel
being bored, after being crushed by blasting.
2. (Mining) Muck that has been placed in a spoil area.