Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: ministry(0.01132 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to ministry.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: religious ministers collectively (especially Presbyterian)
2: building where the business of a government ministry is
3: a government department under the direction of a minister
English → English (gcide)
Ministry \Min"is*try\, n.; pl. Ministries . [L. ministerium. See
Minister, n., and cf. Mystery a trade.]
1. The act of ministering; ministration; service. “With
tender ministry.” --Thomson.
2. Hence: Agency; instrumentality.
The ordinary ministry of second causes. --Atterbury.
The wicked ministry of arms. --Dryden.
3. The office, duties, or functions of a minister, servant,
or agent; ecclesiastical, executive, or ambassadorial
function or profession.
4. The body of ministers of state; also, the clergy, as a
5. Administration; rule; term in power; as, the ministry of