Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: milled(0.00862 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to milled.
English → Indonesian (quick)
Indonesian → English (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj : (of grains especially rice) having the husk or outer layers
removed; “polished rice” [syn: polished]
English → English (gcide)
Mill \Mill\ (m[i^]l), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Milled (m[i^]ld); p.
pr. & vb. n. Milling.] [See Mill, n., and cf. Muller.]
1. To reduce to fine particles, or to small pieces, in a
mill; to grind; to comminute.
2. To shape, finish, or transform by passing through a
machine; specifically, to shape or dress, as metal, by
means of a rotary cutter.
3. To make a raised border around the edges of, or to cut
fine grooves or indentations across the edges of, as of a
coin, or a screw head; also, to stamp in a coining press;
4. To pass through a fulling mill; to full, as cloth.
5. To beat with the fists. [Cant] --Thackeray.
6. To roll into bars, as steel.
To mill chocolate, to make it frothy, as by churning.
Milled \Milled\ (m[i^]ld), a.
1. Having been subjected to some process of milling.
2. Specifically: Having multiple fine grooves on the rim, in
the direction from obverse to reverse; -- of coins. Coins
of silver and gold were milled to make it impossible for
uncrupulous persons to shave small pieces from the edge
Milled cloth, cloth that has been beaten in a fulling mill.
Milled lead, lead rolled into sheets.