Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: materialize(0.01503 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to materialize.
English → Indonesian (quick)
mengejawantah, mengejawantahkan, terwujud
English → English (WordNet)
v : come into being; become reality; “Her dream really
materialized” [syn: happen, materialise] [ant: dematerialize,
English → English (gcide)
Materialize \Ma*te"ri*al*ize\, v. t. [imp. & p. p.
Materialized; p. pr. & vb. n. Materializing.] [Cf. F.
1. To invest with material characteristics; to make
perceptible to the senses; hence, to present to the mind
through the medium of material objects.
Having with wonderful art and beauty materialized,
if I may so call it, a scheme of abstracted notions,
and clothed the most nice, refined conceptions of
philosophy in sensible images. --Tatler.
2. To regard as matter; to consider or explain by the laws or
principles which are appropriate to matter.
3. To cause to assume a character appropriate to material
things; to occupy with material interests; as, to
4. (Spiritualism) To make visable in, or as in, a material
form; -- said of spirits.
A female spirit form temporarily materialized, and
not distinguishable from a human being. --Epes
Materialize \Ma*te"ri*al*ize\, v. i.
1. To appear as a material form; to take substantial shape.
2. To come into existence; as, the promised donations never