Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: married(0.01064 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to married.
English → Indonesian (quick)
kawin, memperistri, mengawini, menikah, menikahi, menikahkan
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: joined in matrimony; “a married man”; “a married couple”
2: of or relating to the state of marriage; “marital status”;
“marital fidelity”; “married bliss” [syn: marital, matrimonial]
v 1: take in marriage [syn: get married, wed, conjoin, hook up with
, get hitched with, espouse]
2: perform a marriage ceremony; “The minister married us on
Saturday”; “We were wed the following week”; “The couple
got spliced on Hawaii” [syn: wed, tie, splice]
See marry English → English (gcide)
committed \committed\ adj.
1. Bound or obligated, as under a pledge to a particular
cause, action, or attitude. Opposite of uncommitted.
Note: [Narrower terms: bound up, involved, wrapped up;
dedicated, devoted; pledged, sworn]
2. Associated in an exclusive sexual relationship; also
called attached. Opposite of unattached.
Note: [Narrower terms: affianced, bespoken, betrothed,
engaged, pledged, promised(predicate); married]
[Also See: loving.]
3. Consigned involuntarily to custody, as in a prison or
attached \attached\ adj.
1. fastened together. a picnic table with attached benches
2. being joined in close association; -- of people or
Syn: affiliated, connected
3. fastened onto another object; -- of objects smaller than
the main object.
4. (Architecture) connected by a common wall or passageway;
-- used of buildings. detached
5. (Biology) permanently attached to a substrate; not free to
move about. an attached oyster vagile
6. associated in an exclusive sexual relationship; --
opposite of unattached.
Note: Narrower terms include: affianced, bespoken, betrothed, engaged, pledged, promised(predicate)
married. Also See: loving.