Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: loggerhead(0.00939 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to loggerhead.
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: these words are used to express a low opinion of someone's
intelligence [syn: dunce, dunderhead, numskull, blockhead,
bonehead, lunkhead, hammerhead, knucklehead, muttonhead,
2: very large carnivorous sea turtle; wide ranging in warm open
seas [syn: loggerhead turtle, Caretta caretta]
English → English (gcide)
Steamer \Steam"er\ (-[~e]r), n.
1. A vessel propelled by steam; a steamship or steamboat.
2. A steam fire engine. See under Steam.
3. A road locomotive for use on common roads, as in
4. A vessel in which articles are subjected to the action of
steam, as in washing, in cookery, and in various processes
5. (Zo["o]l.) The steamer duck.
Steamer duck (Zo["o]l.), a sea duck (Tachyeres cinereus),
native of Patagonia and Terra del Fuego, which swims and
dives with great agility, but which, when full grown, is
incapable of flight, owing to its very small wings. Called
also loggerhead, race horse, and side-wheel duck.