Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: locked(0.01089 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to locked.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj : firmly fastened or secured against opening; “windows and
doors were all fast”; “a locked closet”; “left the
house properly secured” [syn: barred, bolted, fast,
English → English (gcide)
Lock \Lock\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Locked; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To fasten with a lock, or as with a lock; to make fast; to
prevent free movement of; as, to lock a door, a carriage
wheel, a river, etc.
2. To prevent ingress or access to, or exit from, by
fastening the lock or locks of; -- often with up; as, to
lock or lock up, a house, jail, room, trunk. etc.
3. To fasten in or out, or to make secure by means of, or as
with, locks; to confine, or to shut in or out -- often
with up; as, to lock one's self in a room; to lock up the
prisoners; to lock up one's silver; to lock intruders out
of the house; to lock money into a vault; to lock a child
in one's arms; to lock a secret in one's breast.
4. To link together; to clasp closely; as, to lock arms. “
Lock hand in hand.” --Shak.
5. (Canals) To furnish with locks; also, to raise or lower (a
boat) in a lock.
6. (Fencing) To seize, as the sword arm of an antagonist, by
turning the left arm around it, to disarm him.