Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: juggle (0.01159 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to juggle.
English → Indonesian
English → English
n 1: the act of rearranging things to give a misleading
impression [syn: juggling
2: throwing and catching several objects simultaneously [syn: juggling
v 1: influence by slyness [syn: beguile
2: manipulate by or as if by moving around components; “juggle
an account so as to hide a deficit”
3: deal with simultaneously; “She had to juggle her job and her
4: throw, catch, and keep in the air several things
English → English
, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Juggled
; p. pr. & vb. n.
.] [OE. juglen; cf. OF. jogler, jugler, F. jongler.
1. To play tricks by sleight of hand; to cause amusement and
sport by tricks of skill; to conjure; especially, to
maintian several objects in the air at one time by tossing
them up with one hand, catching them with the other hand,
and passing them from the catching to the tossing hand.
[1913 Webster +PJC]
2. To practice artifice or imposture.
Be these juggling fiends no more believed. --Shak.
, v. t.
1. To deceive by trick or artifice.
Is't possible the spells of France should juggle
Men into such strange mysteries? --Shak.
2. To maintain (several objects) in continuous motion in the
air at one time by tossing them up with one hand, catching
them with the other hand, and passing them from the
catching to the tossing hand; variations on this basic
motion are also used. Also used figuratively: see senses 3
3. To alter (financial records) secretly for the purpose of
theft or deception; as, to juggle the accounts. [Colloq.]
4. To arrange the performance two tasks or responsibilities
at alternate times, so as to be able to do both; as, to
juggle the responsibilities of a job and a mother
1. A trick by sleight of hand.
2. An imposture; a deception. --Tennyson.
A juggle of state to cozen the people. --Tillotson.
3. A block of timber cut to a length, either in the round or