Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: inspired(0.01075 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to inspired.
English → Indonesian (quick)
menggaya, mengilhami, mengobarkan
English → English (WordNet)
adj : of such surpassing excellence as to suggest divine
inspiration; “her pies were simply divine”; “the divine
Shakespeare”; “an elysian meal”; “an inspired
performance” [syn: divine, elysian]
English → English (gcide)
Inspire \In*spire"\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Inspired; p. pr. &
vb. n. Inspiring.]
1. To draw in breath; to inhale air into the lungs; --
opposed to expire.
2. To breathe; to blow gently. [Obs.]
And when the wind amongst them did inspire,
They wav[`e]d like a penon wide dispread. --Spenser.
Inspired \In*spired"\, a.
1. Breathed in; inhaled.
2. Moved or animated by, or as by, a supernatural influence;
affected by divine inspiration; as, the inspired prophets;
the inspired writers.
3. Communicated or given as by supernatural or divine
inspiration; having divine authority; hence, sacred, holy;
-- opposed to uninspired, profane, or secular; as,
the inspired writings, that is, the Scriptures.
4. Moved to a higher level of thought, creativity, or