Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: in private(0.01133 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to in private.
English → English (WordNet)
Definition: in private
adv : kept private or confined to those intimately concerned; “it
was discussed privately between the two men”;
“privately, she thought differently”; “some member of
his own party hoped privately for his defeat”; “he was
questioned in private” [syn: privately, in camera]
English → English (gcide)
Definition: In private
Private \Pri"vate\ (pr[imac]"v[asl]t), n.
1. A secret message; a personal unofficial communication.
2. Personal interest; particular business.[Obs.]
Nor must I be unmindful of my private. --B. Jonson.
3. Privacy; retirement. [Archaic] “Go off; I discard you;
let me enjoy my private.” --Shak.
4. One not invested with a public office. [Archaic]
What have kings, that privates have not too? --Shak.
5. (Mil.) A common soldier; a soldier below the grade of a
noncommissioned officer. --Macaulay.
6. pl. The private parts; the genitals.
In private, secretly; not openly or publicly.