Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: grid(0.01186 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to grid.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a system of high tension cables by which electrical power is
distributed throughout a region [syn: power system, power grid
2: a network of horizontal and vertical lines that provide
coordinates for locating points on an image [syn: reference grid
3: an electrode placed between the cathode and anode of a
vacuum tube to control the flow of electrons through the
tube [syn: control grid]
4: a cooking utensil of parallel metal bars; used to grill fish
or meat [syn: gridiron]
English → English (gcide)
Grid \Grid\ (gr[i^]d), n.
1. A grating of thin parallel bars, similar to a gridiron.
2. (Elec.) A plate or sheet of lead with perforations, or
other irregularities of surface, by which the active
material of a secondary battery or accumulator is
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]
3. (Electronics) a mesh or coil of fine wire in an electron
tube, connected to the circuit so as to regulate the
current passing through the tube.
4. any network of crossing horizontal and vertical lines; --
they are used, for example, as reference coordinates to
locate objects or places on a map.
5. anything resembling a grid, as the Manhattan street
grid. See also gridlock.
6. a network of connected conductors for distributing
electrical power, especially one using high-tension lines
for wide geographic distribution of power; as, the
Northeast power grid.
7. (Football) the gridiron.