Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: greasy(0.01562 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to greasy.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
adj 1: containing an unusual amount of grease or oil; “greasy
hamburgers”; “oily fried potatoes”; “oleaginous seeds”
[syn: oily, sebaceous, oleaginous]
2: smeared or soiled with grease or oil; “greasy coveralls”;
“get rid of rubbish and oily rags” [syn: oily]
[also: greasiest, greasier]
English → English (gcide)
Greasy \Greas"y\, a. [Compar. Greasier; superl. Greasiest.]
1. Composed of, or characterized by, grease; oily; unctuous;
as, a greasy dish.
2. Smeared or defiled with grease.
With greasy aprons, rules, and hammers. --Shak.
3. Like grease or oil; smooth; seemingly unctuous to the
touch, as is mineral soapstone.
4. Fat of body; bulky. [R.] --Shak.
5. Gross; indelicate; indecent. [Obs.] --Marston.
6. (Far.) Affected with the disease called grease; as, the
heels of a horse. See Grease, n., 2.