Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: gradation(0.01128 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to gradation.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: relative position in a graded series; “always a step
behind”; “subtle gradations in color”; “keep in step
with the fashions” [syn: step]
2: a degree of ablaut [syn: grade]
3: the act of arranging in grades [syn: graduation]
English → English (gcide)
Gradation \Gra*da"tion\, n., [L. gradatio: cf. F. gradation. See
1. The act of progressing by regular steps or orderly
arrangement; the state of being graded or arranged in
ranks; as, the gradation of castes.
2. The act or process of bringing to a certain grade.
3. Any degree or relative position in an order or series.
The several gradations of the intelligent universe.
4. (Fine Arts) A gradual passing from one tint to another or
from a darker to a lighter shade, as in painting or
6. (Mus.) A diatonic ascending or descending succession of
Gradation \Gra*da"tion\, v. t.
To form with gradations. [R.]