Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: galea(0.01244 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to galea.
English → English (WordNet)
n : an organ shaped like a helmet; usually a vaulted and
enlarged petal as in Aconitum
[also: galeae (pl)]
English → English (gcide)
Galea \Ga"le*a\, n. [L., a helmet.]
1. (Bot.) The upper lip or helmet-shaped part of a labiate
2. (Surg.) A kind of bandage for the head.
3. (Pathol.) Headache extending all over the head.
4. (Paleon.) A genus of fossil echini, having a vaulted,
5. (Zo["o]l.) The anterior, outer process of the second joint
of the maxillae in certain insects.