Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: frosting(0.01678 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to frosting.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n : a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
[syn: icing, ice]
English → English (gcide)
Frost \Frost\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Frosted; p. pr. & vb. n.
1. To injure by frost; to freeze, as plants.
2. To cover with hoarfrost; to produce a surface resembling
frost upon, as upon cake, metals, or glass; as, glass may
be frosted by exposure to hydrofluoric acid.
While with a hoary light she frosts the ground.
3. To roughen or sharpen, as the nail heads or calks of
horseshoes, so as to fit them for frosty weather.
Frosting \Frost"ing\, n.
1. A composition of sugar and beaten egg, used to cover or
ornament cake, pudding, etc.
2. A lusterless finish of metal or glass; the process of
producing such a finish.
3. the lightened color on part of an object, as of hair,
produced by treatment with bleach or other chemicals; as
only part of the object is thus treated, the final color
of the object is two-toned; also, the process of producing
such a two-toned effect.