Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: foxy(0.01107 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to foxy.
English → English (WordNet)
adj : marked by skill in deception; “cunning men often pass for
wise”; “deep political machinations”; “a foxy scheme”;
“a slick evasive answer”; “sly as a fox”; “tricky Dik”;
“a wily old attorney” [syn: crafty, cunning, dodgy,
guileful, knavish, slick, sly, tricksy, tricky,
[also: foxiest, foxier]
English → English (gcide)
Foxy \Fox"y\, a.
1. Like or pertaining to the fox; foxlike in disposition or
looks; wily; cunning.
Modred's narrow, foxy face. --Tennyson.
2. Having the color of a fox; of a yellowish or reddish brown
color; -- applied sometimes to paintings when they have
too much of this color.
3. Having the odor of a fox; rank; strong smelling.
4. Sour; unpleasant in taste; -- said of wine, beer, etc.,
not properly fermented; -- also of grapes which have the
coarse flavor of the fox grape.
5. Attractive in a sexually appealing way; --of women.
6. Stylish and sexually attractive; -- of women's clothing;
as, wearing a foxy new outfit. [Slang]