Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: flyer(0.01203 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to flyer.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet)
intended for wide distribution; “he mailed the circular
to all subscribers” [syn: circular, handbill, bill,
broadside, broadsheet, flier, throwaway]
2: someone who travels by air [syn: flier]
3: someone who operates an aircraft [syn: aviator, aeronaut,
English → English (gcide)
Flyer \Fly"er\, n. [See Flier.]
1. One that uses wings.
2. The fly of a flag: See Fly, n., 6.
3. Anything that is scattered abroad in great numbers as a
theatrical programme, an advertising leaf, etc.
4. (Arch.) One in a flight of steps which are parallel to
each other(as in ordinary stairs), as distinguished from a
5. The pair of arms attached to the spindle of a spinning
frame, over which the thread passes to the bobbin; -- so
called from their swift revolution. See Fly, n., 11.
6. The fan wheel that rotates the cap of a windmill as the
wind veers. --Internat. Cyc.
7. (Stock Jobbing) A small operation not involving ?
considerable part of one's capital, or not in the line of
one's ordinary business; a venture. [Cant] --Bartlett.