Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: firing(0.01185 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to firing.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: the act of firing weapons or artillery at an enemy; “hold
your fire until you can see the whites of their eyes”;
“they retreated in the face of withering enemy fire”
2: the act of discharging a gun [syn: discharge, firing off]
3: the act of setting on fire or catching fire [syn: ignition,
lighting, kindling, inflammation]
4: the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free
to depart) [syn: dismissal, dismission, discharge, liberation,
release, sack, sacking]
English → English (gcide)
Firing \Fir"ing\, n.
1. The act of discharging firearms.
2. The mode of introducing fuel into the furnace and working
3. The application of fire, or of a cautery. --Dunglison.
4. The process of partly vitrifying pottery by exposing it to
intense heat in a kiln.
5. Fuel; firewood or coal. [Obs.] --Mortimer.
Firing iron, an instrument used in cauterizing.