Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: fare wicket(0.00926 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to fare wicket.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: Fare wicket
Fare \Fare\, n. [AS. faru journey, fr. faran. See Fare, v.]
1. A journey; a passage. [Obs.]
That nought might stay his fare. --Spenser.
2. The price of passage or going; the sum paid or due for
conveying a person by land or water; as, the fare for
crossing a river; the fare in a coach or by railway.
3. Ado; bustle; business. [Obs.]
The warder chid and made fare. --Chaucer.
4. Condition or state of things; fortune; hap; cheer.
What fare? what news abroad ? --Shak.
5. Food; provisions for the table; entertainment; as, coarse
fare; delicious fare. “Philosophic fare.” --Dryden.
6. The person or persons conveyed in a vehicle; as, a full
fare of passengers. --A. Drummond.
7. The catch of fish on a fishing vessel.
Bill of fare. See under Bill.
Fare indicator or Fare register, a device for recording
the number of passengers on a street car, etc.
(a) A gate or turnstile at the entrance of toll bridges,
exhibition grounds, etc., for registering the number
of persons passing it.
(b) An opening in the door of a street car for purchasing
tickets of the driver or passing fares to the