Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: falsifying(0.00995 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to falsifying.
English → English (WordNet)
n : the act of determining that something is false [syn: falsification,
English → English (gcide)
Falsify \Fal"si*fy\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Falsified; p. pr. &
vb. n. Falsifying.] [L. falsus false + -ly: cf. F.
falsifier. See False, a.]
1. To make false; to represent falsely.
The Irish bards use to forge and falsify everything
as they list, to please or displease any man.
2. To counterfeit; to forge; as, to falsify coin.
3. To prove to be false, or untrustworthy; to confute; to
disprove; to nullify; to make to appear false.
By how much better than my word I am,
By so much shall I falsify men's hope. --Shak.
Jews and Pagans united all their endeavors, under
Julian the apostate, to baffle and falsify the
4. To violate; to break by falsehood; as, to falsify one's
faith or word. --Sir P. Sidney.
5. To baffle or escape; as, to falsify a blow. --Butler.
6. (Law) To avoid or defeat; to prove false, as a judgment.
7. (Equity) To show, in accounting, (an inem of charge
inserted in an account) to be wrong. --Story. Daniell.
8. To make false by multilation or addition; to tamper with;
as, to falsify a record or document.