Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: faithlessly(0.01406 detik)
Found 2 items, similar to faithlessly.
English → English (WordNet)
adv : in a disloyal and faithless manner; “he behaved
treacherously”; “his wife played him false” [syn: traitorously,
treacherously, treasonably, false]
English → English (gcide)
Faithless \Faith"less\, a.
1. Not believing; not giving credit.
Be not faithless, but believing. --John xx. 27.
2. Not believing on God or religion; specifically, not
believing in the Christian religion. --Shak.
3. Not observant of promises or covenants.
4. Not true to allegiance, duty, or vows; perfidious;
trecherous; disloyal; not of true fidelity; inconstant, as
a husband or a wife.
A most unnatural and faithless service. --Shak.
5. Serving to disappoint or deceive; delusive; unsatisfying.
“Yonder faithless phantom.” --Goldsmith. --
Faith"less*ly, adv.Faith"less*ness, n.