Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: eye shadow(0.00959 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to eye shadow.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: eye shadow
makeup \make"up`\, make-up \make"-up`\(m[=a]k"[u^]p`), n.
1. The way in which the parts of anything are put together.
The unthinking masses are necessarily teleological
in their mental make-up. --L. F. Ward.
2. The constituent parts of anything; as, the makeup of the
new congress was predominantly conservative.
3. Cosmetics applied to the face, such as lipstick, facial power
, or eye shadow.
4. The aggregate of cosmetics and costume worn by an actor.
5. The effect or appearance of the wearing of makeup (in
senses 3 or 4); often, the way in which an actor is
dressed, painted, etc., in personating a character; as,
her makeup was very realistic.
6. An action that is taken to fulfill a requirement not
accomplished at the expected time, such as a make-up
examination; as, the student took his make-up on Saturday.
7. (Printing) The appearance of a page of a publication,
specifically the type style of the text and the spatial
arrangement of the text, illustrations, advertising
material etc., on the page.
8. (Printing) The art or process of arranging the portions of
a printed publication on the pages for esthetic reasons or
for optimal effect on the reader.
eye shadow \eye" shad`ow\, eyeshadow
a cosmetic powder or cream of a dark tint, applied on the
eyelids or just under the eyebrows to accentuate the eyes.