Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: easiness(0.01175 detik)
Found 3 items, similar to easiness.
English → Indonesian (quick)
English → English (WordNet)
n 1: a state of refreshing tranquility [syn: relaxation]
2: freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort; “he rose
through the ranks with apparent ease”; “they put it into
containers for ease of transportation” [syn: ease, simplicity]
English → English (gcide)
Easiness \Eas"i*ness\, n.
1. The state or condition of being easy; freedom from
2. Freedom from difficulty; ease; as, the easiness of a task.
3. Freedom from emotion; compliance; disposition to yield
without opposition; unconcernedness.
Give to him, and he shall but laugh at your
4. Freedom from effort, constraint, or formality; -- said of
style, manner, etc.
With painful care, but seeming easiness.
5. Freedom from jolting, jerking, or straining.