Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: easily(0.02610 detik)
Found 4 items, similar to easily.
English → Indonesian (Kamus Landak)
English → Indonesian (quick)
dengan mudah, getas
English → English (WordNet)
adv 1: with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for
`easily'); “she was easily excited”; “was easily
confused”; “he won easily”; “this china breaks very
easily”; “success came too easy” [syn: easy]
2: without question; “easily the best book she's written”
3: indicating high probability; in all likelihood; “I might
well do it”; “a mistake that could easily have ended in
disaster”; “you may well need your umbrella”; “he could
equally well be trying to deceive us” [syn: well]
English → English (gcide)
Easily \Eas"i*ly\, adv. [From Easy.]
1. With ease; without difficulty or much effort; as, this
task may be easily performed; that event might have been
2. Without pain, anxiety, or disturbance; as, to pass life
well and easily. --Sir W. Temple.
3. Readily; without reluctance; willingly.
Not soon provoked, she easily forgives. --Prior.
4. Smoothly; quietly; gently; gracefully; without ?umult or
5. Without shaking or jolting; commodiously; as, a carriage