Online Dictionary: translate word or phrase from Indonesian to English or vice versa, and also from english to english on-line.
Hasil cari dari kata atau frase: drove work(0.00993 detik)
Found 1 items, similar to drove work.
English → English (gcide)
Definition: drove work
Drove \Drove\, n. [AS. dr[=a]f, fr. dr[=i]fan to drive. See
1. A collection of cattle driven, or cattle collected for
driving; a number of animals, as oxen, sheep, or swine,
driven in a body.
2. Any collection of irrational animals, moving or driving
forward; as, a finny drove. --Milton.
3. A crowd of people in motion.
Where droves, as at a city gate, may pass. --Dryden.
4. A road for driving cattle; a driftway. [Eng.]
5. (Agric.) A narrow drain or channel used in the irrigation
of land. --Simmonds.
(a) A broad chisel used to bring stone to a nearly smooth
surface; -- called also drove chisel.
(b) The grooved surface of stone finished by the drove
chisel; -- called also drove work.